Auschwitz Tour From Bielsko
Private or group visit of Auschwitz with tour guide and private transportation from Bielsko-Biala.
Local Auschwitz Guide
Experianced educator and certified guide by State Auschwitz Museum
Pick up from your hotel or other convenient place with comfortable air-conditioned Mercedes and assistance of English speaking driver/guide
Day of reflection in the largest cemetery in the world guided tour up to 4 hours of Auschwitz Memrorial and Museum
6 hours tour
Up to 4 hours visit of Memorial and Museum Auschwitz and Birkenau, 2 hours total travel time from and to Bielsko-Biala
Number of persons
From 1 to 8 or 9+
Details & itinerary
Auschwitz has become the symbol of the Nazi Holocaust it is the most well known place of genocide in the world. The first concentration camp was created on the suburbs of the town Oswiecim and started to take in inmates in June of 1940. The town in the time period of 1939 till 1945 it was renamed under the German Nazi occupation after being included into the third reich as Auschwitz. It growed into one of the largest systems of abuse of slave labor that Europe has ever seen. At the peak of construction of Auschwitz-Birkenau as a complex over 130 thousands of inmates registered and condemned into slave labor. From 1942 after the decision about the Final Solution of the Jewish Question, reaches the point of organized industrialized murder. Auschwitz is converted into one of the massive extermination centers for European Jews. From spring of 1942 the overwhelming numbers of arriving transports here are the transports of European Jewish
Communities coming from all over the very far ends of europe. During the years 1940-1945, the German Nazis killed approximately 1,3 million people there. The victims were mainly Jews, but also included many Poles, Roma and Sinti, Russian POWs, and members of other nationalities. Nowadays, Auschwitz houses the biggest cemetery in the world, along with a Memorial and State museum.
- Visit to main exhibitions located at camp’s original blocks that were dormitories for prisoners
- Exposition about deportations, process of selection and extermination of European Jews and reasons why inmates of different nationalities were imprisoned in Auschwitz
- Enlarged photographs from Auschwitz Album, the only existing photographic proof of the process leading to the extermination of Jews in Auschwitz Birkenau
- Model, blueprints and metal parts of destroyed crematoria no.II
- Zyklon B canisters used for mass murder in the gas chambers
- One of the most dramatic evidence of Nazi crimes the hair of Victims
- Learn to topography of the camp, the daily lives of prisoners and the Nazi torture system
- Camp jail at block 11 called by prisoners a "Death Block". The site of investigations and brutal tortures
- The remains of the first gas chamber and the crematorium
- Vast fields of Birkenau concetration camp barracks located at the area of 175 hectares
- Birkenau extermination centert that is maintained today as Memorial
- The railway platform which was left almost untouched, served as the place of selection of European Jewry
- The ruins of the largest gas chambers and crematoria no.II and III
What You Should Bring
Comfortable shoes about 3 km to walk on uneven pavments, bottle of water. Visit to the biggest cemetery in the world needs special behavior it is stricly forbidden to bring food, bagpacks and bags bigger larger then 30cmx20cmx10cm.
Best Times for This Excursion
I recommend to visit early in the morning or around noon time after crowds of tourists enter the Museum.
For Booking & Inquiries
For more details of your visit, availability and prices please contact us.